The Online Virtual Rep Blog is your source for current information from the most popular social media marketing channels.
- How to Cross-Post to Instagram From Your Facebook Page April 17, 2019Do you use Instagram and Facebook for your business? Are you looking for a way to post to Instagram from your desktop? In this article, you’ll learn how to cross-post from Facebook to Instagram via your desktop. Why Consider Cross-Posting to Instagram via Facebook on Desktop? Instagram accounts have had the ability to cross-post to […]Jenn Herman
- How to Grow Your YouTube Channel With a Video Series April 16, 2019Are you struggling to grow your YouTube channel? Wondering how to create videos people will find and watch? In this article, you’ll discover how to develop a video series that helps turn one-time viewers into YouTube channel subscribers. Why Research and Create a 5-Part Video Series on YouTube? Filtering your YouTube video topic ideas through […]Meredith Marsh
- How to Improve Your Facebook Group Community April 15, 2019Want to improve the value of your Facebook group? Looking to encourage more meaningful conversations? In this article, you’ll discover five Facebook Groups features you can use to guide engagement and conversations among your members. #1: Use Rules and Moderators to Keep Group Content On-Topic When you set up your Facebook group, it’s important to […]Lynsey Fraser
- Dutch chipmaker NXP makes China push by backing radar company Hawkeye April 17, 2019Dutch chipmaker NXP Semiconductors has come a long way since Qualcomm’s outsize $44 billion to acquire it fell through last year. In an announcement released on Tuesday, NXP said it’s agreed to back and partner with Hawkeye Technology, a Chinese company specializing in automotive radars, as part of an ambition to capture the rapid growth […]Rita Liao
- Aptiv takes its self-driving car ambitions (and tech) to China April 17, 2019Aptiv, the U.S. auto supplier and self-driving software company, is opening an autonomous mobility center in Shanghai to focus on the development and eventual deployment of its technology on public roads. The expansion marks the fifth market where Aptiv has set up R&D, testing or operational facilities. Aptiv has autonomous driving operations in Boston, Las […]Kirsten Korosec
- TED raises $280M to help nonprofits battle climate change, online sex abuse and more April 17, 2019TED is unveiling the eight participants in the second year of The Audacious Project, a program aimed at helping nonprofits pursue their most ambitious goals. TED’s Chris Anderson told reporters yesterday that this is “an attempt to solve one of the most annoying things about the nonprofit world” — the fact that organizations have to […]Anthony Ha