What Do We Do?
Online Virtual Rep creates and manages Social Media Marketing Channels for our clients; Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, Pinterest, Linkedin.
Where Do We Do Our Magic?
Online Virtual Rep is located in Jacksonville, Florida and supports Clients from diverse industries throughout the U.S.
When Do We Promote You?
Online Virtual Rep Posts, Tweets, Pins, Follows, Likes, Engages & Monitors 24 hours a day. “Always in sight, Always in mind”
How Do We Do What We Do?
Online Virtual Rep drives traffic to our clients utilizing proprietary / custom software. Increasing their number of touches with existing customers and prospects 10’s to 100’s of more times per week.
Why Do We Say It Is An Art & Science?
Social Media Marketing & Management has become a complex process. It is no longer effective to just write simple text sentences and post photos. It is time consuming and the process is truly an Art & Science.
Customized Posting Strategies
No two businesses are alike. They may be in the same industry, but their strategies for maintaining and developing new customers can be different. At Online Virtual, Rep we develop Customized Strategies for each Client, based on their specific needs.
Client / Customer Social Engagement
- It is well documented that making the Client like you (your business) is paramount to keeping the Client long term. Social Engagement requires timely interaction with the Clients and their Customers and their Prospects.
How do we do that:
- Integrating a balance of social and business posting that provide support to the Client's Customer. (the feel-good effect)
- Limiting the number of social media channel posting, based on the specific Clients needs. Ranging from 1 to 5 or more times a day.
- Monitoring the posts and engaging, as a Surrogate for the Client, to the Customer's, Comments, Likes & Shares.
- Monitoring the "Reputation" and engaging, after consultation with the Client, with the Customer if appropriate. Often time the Client will want to engage with the Customer directly.
Balancing Social and Business Postings:
- An example of this would be, the Fashion industry. If the Online Virtual Rep Client's target is in the Fashion industry we would share social posting fro leading figures in that industry.
Which Social Platforms - Cross Posting:
We all have favorites... some of your clients/prospects favorite social media channel is Facebook. Others may like Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Google My Business or Instagram. We cross-promote on all social media platforms making sure whatever channel they utilize they will see your postings. Remember, "Always in sight, Always in mind". Our goal is to drive them to your business regardless of what channel they favor.