What Do We Do?
Online Virtual Rep creates and manages Social Media Marketing Channels for our clients; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin.
Where Do We Do Our Magic?
Online Virtual Rep is located in Jacksonville, Florida and supports Clients from diverse industries throughout the U.S.
When Do We Promote You?
Online Virtual Rep Posts, Tweets, Pins, Follows, Likes, Engages & Monitors 24 hours a day. “Always in sight, Always in mind”
How Do We Do What We Do?
Online Virtual Rep drives traffic to our clients utilizing proprietary / custom software. Increasing their number of touches with existing customers and prospects 10’s to 100’s of more times per week.
Why Do We Say It Is An Art & Science?
Social Media Marketing & Management has become a complex process. It is no longer effective to just write simple text sentences and post photos. It is time consuming and the process is truly an Art & Science.
Outsource Your Social Media Marketing & Management
Online Virtual Rep realizes people are busy selling and servicing their customers and clients and don’t have the time necessary to effectively manage the process. We provide experienced, professional full-time Social Media Managers to compliment your business.
Customized Posting Strategies
No two businesses are alike. They may be in the same industry, but their strategies for maintaining and developing new customers can be different. At Online Virtual, Rep we develop Customized Strategies for each Client, based on their specific needs.
Below are two posting strategy examples:
1. "Never out of sight, never out of mind"
- The average person in the U.S. is active on social media platforms, 17 to 55 minutes once a day. Twitter, 17 to 23 minutes and Facebook 20 to 55 minutes once a day.
- The average person in the U.S. Follows or Likes 125 accounts in their Newsfeed.
- The average Social Media accounts posts to Social Media Channels 7 times a day.
- The number of Tweets / Posts in a person's Newsfeed is 875 per day.
If the average person (your Client / Prospect) is online at 10:21 am, continuously for between 17 and 55 minutes and you post a few times between 1:15 pm and 6:20 pm, will they see your post? Probably not - "Out of sight, Out of mind".
OVR Posting Strategy:
- We will post approximately every 15 to 55 minutes between 9:00 am and 11:00 pm daily. Posting when your Client /Prospect is actively online participating in Social Media. Simple Strategy - "In sight, In mind". NOTE: We Guarantee there will not be a reduction in net Followers or Likes. Your business will "Reach" more people than ever before.
2. Client / Customer Social Engagement
- It is well documented that making the Client like you (your business) is paramount to keeping the Client long term. Social Engagement requires timely interaction with the Clients and their Customers and their Prospects.
How do we do that:
- Integrating a balance of social and business posting that provide support to the Client's Customer. (the feel-good effect)
- Limiting the number of social media channel posting, based on the specific Clients needs. Ranging from 1 to 5 or more times a day.
- Monitoring the posts and engaging, as a Surrogate for the Client, to the Customer's, Comments, Likes & Shares.
- Monitoring the "Reputation" and engaging, after consultation with the Client, with the Customer if appropriate. Often time the Client will want to engage with the Customer directly.
Balancing Social and Business Postings:
- An example of this would be, the Fashion industry. If the Online Virtual Rep Client's target is in the Fashion industry we would share social posting fro leading figures in that industry.
Social Postings vs In Your Face Hard Selling:
If I recommended you watch a particular television show next Tuesday night and when you did, all you saw for 60 minutes of Commercials my guess is that you wouldn't watch it again!!! Social Media Marketing is the same way... if all we did was post promotional products (commercials) your customers and prospects would stop "Liking" and "Following" your pages. Our strategy calls for a split around 50% Social postings and 50% promotional product postings. The Social postings are things that will make your clients/prospect's lives better. The postings come from valued resources found on specific websites.
We all have favorites... some of your clients/prospects favorite social media channel is Facebook. Others may like Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. We cross promote on all social media platforms making sure whatever channel they utilize they will see your postings. Remember, "Always in sight, Always in mind". Our goal is to drive them to your business regardless of what channel they favor.